Saturday, June 14, 2008

Countdown to Ciara's Wedding: 6 Days and Counting

Busy day. Started at 06:15 with a trip to Panera for bagels followed in short order with a trip to Starbucks for coffee. Home at 07:15 to hear Aiden clamoring to get out of bed. He's been a handful all day!

After breakfast I finished up some painting Linda wanted done while she shopped at Hobby Lobby with Aiden (what a treat). After lunch I managed to get in an 8 mile run down Banklick and back. It was hot, dry and breezy. After last Sunday I took in slow. It felt good. I'd like to try and get back to EI tomorrow for a run but that might be difficult. We'll see.

The wedding is quickly coming upon us. Lots of little things need to get done before Thursday's rehearsal dinner. Ian and Rieko are due in on Tuesday or Wednesday. Gail on Wednesday and I think JoAnn and Tom and family. It's going to be busy. Dinner tomorrow night at mom and dad's house for Father's Day.

No comments: