Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finishing out a Year and a Decade

What a ride!

2009 has come and gone and the first decade of the 21st Century ends tonight. Wow!

I've been reflecting on the past 10 years. A lot has happened and it has really been kind of neat to think about it. When I look back perhaps the best is the arrival of Aiden so you can imagine how I'm looking forward to starting this new decade with the arrival of a Granddaughter next month.

Over the next couple of days maybe I'll post about some of the other things. I'm starting to keep a list because I really want to remember.

I've also started my running up again. I'd kind of gotten out of the habit. It feels good to get back on the roads and I'll get on the trails again soon enough. I'm going to figure out some goals for the year and look forward to perhaps doing the "pig." We'll see.

No comments: