Friday, January 25, 2008

Another Cold January Morning

Finally beginning to feel better. It's been a long week. 3 degrees this morning but at least the sun's shining and it looks warm outside. Linda has "my" cold but it doesn't appear to be affecting her quite as badly as it has me. Last night I started coughing and had to will myself to stop which was less than effective. Fortunately Mucinex DM came to the rescue and I was able to get some sleep. This was even more true as I spent the night on the futon in the front bedroom of the house so Linda could sleep undisturbed by paroxysmal episodes of coughing. Hopefully I'll make through my shifts at work this weekend without too much discomfort. The worst part about being ill is that you don't feel like doing anything yet things need to get done despite your wishes.

Life's great enjoy it warts and all.

No comments: