Monday, January 7, 2008

Linda's 52

Good Morning everyone my bride is 52 years young today.

Can you believe it's January. It was 59 degrees this morning when I started my run. Overcast, true but the sun did come out of the clouds periodically and there was no rain. The wind has picked up throughout the day. My run was the usual out Banklick and back for 8 miles. I guess I could have done more but I was in a hurry to get home and shower so I could pick up Buzzy and take him to the library for story time. He enjoys watching the other children but doesn't really interact with them. It's a nice program and I'd like to take him more often.

Went to the store for dinner tonight. I'm going to grill salmon and have a side salad with sweet potatoes. I didn't buy anything for desert because Linda wouldn't eat it anyway. I did however get some cookies which I love.

No comments: