Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Cold out There!

19 degrees.

A bit brisk this morning but it felt great. Clear skies, very light breeze and blinding sunlight. No one around. I elected to just run through the neighborhood and that was a nice change of pace.

I got up a little after 06:00 and it was still dark out. The full moon was hanging at about 10 o'clock on the Northwestern horizon and there was a light dusting of snow reflecting the light. It was beautiful. I'm glad I got to see it.

I've worked the past 3 days so I'm glad to have the day off. I know next week is going to be a busy one. It's the same every year. Everyone gets revved up for the holidays then they arrive and are over and everyone goes on about the mundane events of living. I hope it will be different every year but it doesn't seem to change. This year might even be a little bit worse than previous years given all the problems with the economy.

We'll make the best of it.

Buzzy's learning to brush his teeth! It's about time. In the past he absolutely refused to even let you try. Now if Ciara can just convince him to use the potty!

No comments: