Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spring morning in late Fall


Goetta for breakfast. A good start to the day even if it's loaded with fat; it just tastes too good.

It's 48 degrees. Two days ago it was 18 at this time. Now that's the upside. The downside is we're supposed to get rain, lots of rain, later today. Then I think its going to get cold again. Oh well, I've got a run planned and I've just got to get myself pushed out the door....More when I get back!

To the right is my latest pic of Buzzy. He looks pretty proud of his Christmas tree. It's perfect for him. Linda says he looks so old! I don't know about that but he's definitely not a baby anymore.

I had a great run this morning. It was overcast and very windy. In fact running into the wind was worse than running up hill if you can imagine that. I've been home for a couple of hours now and it's started to rain. A steady downpour so I'm glad I got out the door. My sore throat and earache have pretty much disappeared. I'm just waiting for Linda to get home then I've got to run over to work for a couple of hours.

Matt just texted (sp) me. He's just gotten word from the Commonwealth that his adoption of Aiden has gone through. Now they just have to wait for a court date to finalize everything. It would be nice if that could happen before the end of the year but I'm not going to hold my breath. What a Christmas present that would be.

Ian and Rieko are on a cruise. I think they get back at the end of the week.

What a lousy afternoon for Colin to be working outside. I hope he's got rain gear.

No comments: