Sunday, December 28, 2008

A 95% Kind of Day


Kind of a wimpy title but it's the best I can come up with to describe my late morning run. The weather was a 95% perfect. It was the wind that knocked it down 5%. Temperature 38 degrees, crystal clear blue skies and dry roads. I ran around the neighborhood; down Banklick to Maher accross Independence Rd. and back to Banklick into Battleridge and home. 67 minutes in all. I was properly dressed and very comfortable the whole time. Fortunately I was able to run in a direction and route that minimized the effect of the wind.

This afternoon we have our family Christmas party at my brother Mark's house in Crescent Springs. We'll have a house full of kids and 4 generations present with Aiden being the youngest and my dad being the oldest, 80 years between them.

I like this picture of Aiden; a candid shot that brings out the more pensive side of his personality.

No comments: