Saturday, January 3, 2009

First New Year Post

Matt, Ciara and Aiden left for Charlotte (home) this morning. They left early but not as early as originally planned so Linda and I were able to get kisses and hugs from Aiden before he left. They'll be back, briefly, in a week for Aiden's final adoption hearing. Then we probably won't see them again for several weeks, maybe for his birthday in late February. What a whirlwind week and a half we had.

Yesterday Aiden, Matt and I went to the Zoo. It was a cold day but we had a great time. We had all of the displays to ourselves and were surprised when we encountered other visitors. Aiden enjoyed himself and Matt and I enjoyed watching him. Then we met Ciara and Linda for lunch at Skyline.

This morning I ran for an hour or so at MAF. I had the trails to myself and they were in really good shape. Surprisingly I didn't see any deer.

We'll see how tomorrow's run goes.

No comments: