Thursday, March 15, 2007

Early Morning Rain

Yes, I was up later than usual last night and I feel it this morning. I rarely sleep past 6 but this morning I think I could have. As luck would have it, however, Linda had to get up for work so I got up too! (I have to make her coffee).

It's raining. Hard. Thunderstorms. I wonder if I can get a run in this morning? It's also going to be colder today (40s, even though it's in the 50s now). Probably will opt out just because I don't feel like dealing with the discomfort. If it was summer it might be different.

Politics: Alberto Gonzales is toast!

Plan on going to Wild Oats this morning. It's "fish thursday" so I'll try to find some fresh fish for this evening's meal. Actually, as I type I'm thinking maybe I'll go to the Fresh Market and check out their fish; they had an even better selection than Wild Oats the last time I went.

Music: I really, really like John Mellencamp's new disc "Freedom Road" and Lucinda Williams's "West."

Lou Dobbs is on Imus. Interesting.

Hope to see Aiden today. Ciara's supposed to come by the house today so we'll see.

No comments: