Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday Morning and the Sun's Shining

It's a great morning.

Yesterday was a mixed bag of clouds, wind and rain (fortunately late in the day). I picked Aiden up at Fiesta came home and tried to get him to eat something. That was a wasted effort because he just wasn't interested. So, Linda, Aiden and I went grocery shopping!

Aiden fell asleep in the car on the way home so we left him in his carseat while we put the groceries away. He stayed asleep. We changed clothes and drove to Mills Park for a walk. Aiden took a bottle while we pushed his stroller around the park. It was a nice warmup for my run.

I ran 8.5 miles (approximate distance from Mill to home). The run's a mixture of asphalt, concrete and long slow hills. I'm feeling it this morning as I type. My friend Jeff couldn't run this morning so I'll do another solo this afternoon when Linda goes to her "tea party."

I've started using Outlook for my e-mail and contacts and love it. Thanks to B-in-law Ron for showing me how to set it up. It's sooooo much easier to use than the program from zoomtown.

Earlier I posted that Alberto was toast. Well the only thing I'm surprised about is that it hasn't happened yet but it will. The pressure is mounting. This whole administration is self-destructing before our eyes. They have gotten NOTHING right in six years. The only thing we can hope for is that smarter heads will prevail somewhere.....congress? They're all self-serving liars!

Off my soapbox! Navel gazing is finished for this morning; off to breakfast!

No comments: