Sunday, March 11, 2007

First Sunday of Daylight Savings Time

I feel like I'm in church by naming this post as such!

A beautiful sunny morning. Is it going to be warm also?

Long run yesterday. Started in a misty rain and finished in the sun: 2hrs 35min. Certainly the longest run of the year so far. I was pretty sore and stiff afterwards but not near as much as I would have expected. I was telling Linda that I think the principle source of my PF is tight calf muscles so I'm working on stretching I've also started icing my PF after my run. Although it hurts like hell in the morning it feels OK when stretched out. I'll walk with Linda today. We're going to check out a new nature trail at the big cemetery in Ft. Mitchell. I can't recall the name but it can be accessed from the cemetery and also a trailhead off Highland avenue in Ft. Wright.

We went to church yesterday afternoon and went to Barleycorn's for dinner. We both had burgers and they were delicious especially when "washed" down by Smithwick's draft pints!

Looking forward to having our "Family Sunday" tonight. We cook dinner and hope family shows up: Colin, Ciara, Matt, Aiden, Charie, Melanie. They're all invited but don't always come. I think we'll see Ciara, Matt and Aiden at least.

Ian and Rieko are back from Bora, Bora. Talked to Ian yesterday afternoon. As usual, an eventful trip! They just can't seem to have normal travel experiences. More about this later.

No comments: