Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Banklick in 2

I got in a good road workout this morning. 2 hrs of 4 and 1 over the backroads from the house. It was great! It was 48 this morning at 06:00 but I suspect it was in the high 50s or even low 60s by 09:00 when I left the house. Crystal clear blue skies, light breeze and lots of sun. Half-way through the run a big white labrador mutt started following me and wouldn't leave my side. It's nerve-wracking because of course everyone thinks it's YOUR dog and when they have to slow down, stop or swerve because the beast is impeding traffic it becomes a problem. I couldn't get it to stop following me no matter what I tried. He ended up coming all the way to the house. I just hope its not there when I get out to start working in the yard.

Linda cut the grass last evening so we'll probably try and get the vegetable bed up and ready for planting. Maybe we can get some plants this afternoon and Linda can get them in tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to hearing about Buzzy's trip to the "Man store" and find out what he made. I'm sure Ciara will call sometime later today.

No comments: