Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Mouse Won't Work Right

I just got off the phone with Buzzy's dad, Matt. He's a computer expert. My mouse itsn't working right (it's a wireless). The keyboard mouse hasn't worked right for quite some time. Soooooo...I've got some problems. I did what Matt said and it's still not fixed. We'll have to see what we can eventually figure out.

And the other problem is that Linda's laptop won't connect to the internet. It doesn't recognize any networks at all. I re-booted the computer without relief. I think the network card is broken. Matt's not sure but he says it's possible.

And the other problem is that I think the supsension on the truck has gone south while the truck goes north. At least it's not a computer problem! But it's an expensive problem. What can you expect when it has 218,000 miles onboard.

No comments: