Thursday, May 21, 2009

Looooong Day

Wow, I'm glad today has finally wound down. Busy. Lots of information came my way that I, in turn, must review and then disseminate to my colleagues. Not enough time to accomplish with everything else I have going on. I'll go in early in the morning and try to get it all out of my hands before an 08:00 meeting.

Haven't talked to Buzzy today.

Linda has another cold and is not feeling well. She has a headache this evening that she just can't seem to get rid of. I think I'll just shower and go to bed.

I guess Ian and Rieko are back from Hawaii and will be heading to DFW for a visit with his Aunt JoAnn and Uncle Tom. It just so happens that his grandparents Carl and MarySue are also there. Sounds like JoAnn's going to have a full house for the holiday weekend.

No comments: