Monday, May 18, 2009

For Michael and JoAnn

Ok. You've both shamed me so this short post is for you.

It's cold this morning. In fact, the heat came on in the house. We didn't have frost but I guess the potential was there. The positive side is it's sunny and clear. I'll be heading out for a run soon. I haven't decided whether to run at EI, Mt. Airy or just locally but I plan on enjoying myself after a long weekend of work. I worked both Saturday and Sunday from 07:30 till 20:00 getting home about 20:45 both nights. For some ineffable reason working those hours seem a lot longer than my usual schedule of 06:30 - 19:00. I don't get it!

Linda and I had spend Mothers' Day Weekend in Charlotte and Ciara, Matt and Aiden turned around and came to Independence this past weekend. I took Buzzy to the zoo on Friday and saw him for a few minutes Saturday night but that was about it. They'll be back in town over the 4th of July and I don't know if Linda and I will get back to Charlotte in the meantime. He's really opened up and begun talking more clearly since starting preschool in March. More on all of that in a later post. For now I've got to go.

No comments: