Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy 100th Birthday Dorothy !

Oh that all mornings could be so nice!

Sunny, warm with a nice breeze and quiet. The only noise being birdsong. I think most of the kids in the neighborhood were still in bed.

Ran a Banklick circuit. 4 and 1 intervals for 90 minutes. After yesterday's run I was kind of slow and a little stiff and sore but as the muscles warmed up things were OK. It's just really nice to be able to get some quality runs in 2 days in a row.

Still waiting for new Buzzy pictures. I'll get them up as soon as Ciara sends them.

Talked with Ian last night (well I didn't, Linda did). He's in Seattle after flying cross country for some kind of training/practice for a "rodeo" he's going to participate in later this summer. I guess it involves dropping troops/equipment and seeing which air crew can be closer to an established ground target.

It's my Great Aunt Dorothy's 100th Birthday today. We're going to drop in for the party at Rosedale Manor this afternoon.

No comments: